step 3 study partner on skype from feb 2nd

1/27/2011 9:54:28 AM
i want to start preparing for step 3.. i wanna go thru as much step 3 material as possible live or over skype. i stay in LA. pls drop me a msg if u wanna plan somethin so v can study everyday and discuss any common material we have.

1/29/2011 5:04:21 AM
i can start but from 20th feb..leme knw if u wud still b intrested
email me on [email protected]

1/30/2011 10:53:17 AM
DeRa35705512 wrote:
i want to start preparing for step 3.. i wanna go thru as much step 3 material as possible live or over skype. i stay in LA. pls drop me a msg if u wanna plan somethin so v can study everyday and discuss any common material we have.

1/30/2011 11:00:38 AM
I am also interested in getting study partner/partners. I live in San Francisco. Let me know how we can make this work. May email me at [email protected]

1/31/2011 11:44:23 AM
DeRa35705512 wrote:

Hi there, I live in LA too and look to start my Step 3 preparations on the first of Feb. I believe we can hook up on our study plan and maximize our preparation. WHen do you plan to give the exam?

1/31/2011 11:45:43 AM
DrJe12543984 wrote:
DeRa35705512 wrote:

Hi there, I live in LA too and look to start my Step 3 preparations on the first of Feb. I believe we can hook up on our study plan and maximize our preparation. WHen do you plan to give the exam?

my email: [email protected].

2/1/2011 8:37:58 PM
DeRa35705512 wrote:

if interested to discuss please msg me on [email protected]. i plan tog give exam in april.

nidhi

2/2/2011 9:35:35 PM
DrJe12543984 wrote:
DeRa35705512 wrote:

hi do u have a skype acc.

2/6/2011 11:12:27 PM
Hi,

I am interested in attempting step 3 in March end or early april. If anyone is interested in sharing experience of preparing for step-3, discussing topics online/ Phone/ live, please feel free to contact me on [email protected] - Thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK