step 2 Cs in philadelphia

3/20/2011 4:28:31 PM
pls i want to know which is the best hotel to stay in with an affordable price in philly. am takin my exam n april. and also typing and writing; which is better?
pls reply ASAP

3/22/2011 11:16:52 AM
There are two hotels within walking distance to the CSEC center, but they are very expensive:

Hilton Inn At Penn
3600 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104

Sheraton University City Hotel
36th and Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19104

Fortunately, the CSEC center is near a Metro station (location shown on map with a M sign), and you can stay in a hotel near any Metro station (Metro Rail is much more predictable than taxi).

7/16/2016 5:44:10 PM
Yes there are hotels but the room is very pricey. I stayed here only 1 night 2 days before my exam then found a much better deal on Airbnb so I booked with them. Staying at AirBnb saved me at least $100. I stayed at Vanessa's airbnb and highly recommend her to everyone . She has multiple rooms and her operations are very efficient. I also met with another IMG staying with her and we practiced with each other. I walked to the 3700 Market test center in the morning and it only took me 7 min. Great first Airbnb experience.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK