study partner wanted for Step 3 Boston

4/9/2011 6:14:59 PM
Hi,
I'm looking to give Step 3 in June & currently live in Boston MA. I currently work full time in research & am looking to go part in a month. Am looking for a study buddy preferably some one who is local.

Thanks,
Paroma

4/24/2011 9:37:01 PM
Hi,
I am also giving step 3 around July and doing research in Boston.
Let me know if you are interested. So, we can arrange.

Thanks...

Hardik.

4/30/2011 11:12:41 AM
looking for a study partner [email protected], on skype

HAPA13197243 wrote:
Hi,
I am also giving step 3 around July and doing research in Boston.
Let me know if you are interested. So, we can arrange.

Thanks...

Hardik.

5/7/2011 9:09:18 PM
Hello , i am preparing for step3 and planning to give in july. I am in Quincy, MA. I am simultaneously searching for volunteer Research jobs in Boston . How did you guys got Research jobs ?Please advice me how to proceed.
For step3 preperation ,contact me at [email protected]
I am very much willing to give step3 by july ending.

5/11/2011 10:42:19 AM
Hi,
my name is Ben and I'm also looking for a study partner in Boston. I plan to take Step 3 in September.
Ben

10/2/2011 3:46:32 PM
Hi,

I am in Boston. doing research,.. looking for a study group.. I am also looking for a room and would prefer to stay with somebody pursuing usmle journey...my gmail id is [email protected] let me know if somebody has something.

thanks
stars

10/18/2011 1:58:29 PM
Hi

I am also looking for step3 daily and scheduled study.My exam is in December. Please add. My skype is usmletomd. I am in Boston but skype is undoubtedly good

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept