Passed S3

4/20/2011 4:46:34 PM
Thanks to all my study partners via Skype & phone. Appreciate your time and help.

4/21/2011 12:22:39 PM
Studied for about 12 weeks with the MTB book and UW Qbank and CCS cases. I did not take NBME. I found it to induce anxiety and so decided against it. Again, it is totally your call. Go with your gut feeling. I was not shooting for 90s but just wanted to pass. Good luck.

Hi ,
congrats on your success,can you please briefly tell me what did you study &how long?
really appritiate your response
sincerely
afmo[/quote]

4/22/2011 3:18:02 AM
[quote=StPa56686089]Studied for about 12 weeks with the MTB book and UW Qbank and CCS cases. I did not take NBME. I found it to induce anxiety and so decided against it. Again, it is totally your call. Go with your gut feeling. I was not shooting for 90s but just wanted to pass. Good luck.

Hi ,
congrats on your success,can you please briefly tell me what did you study &how long?
sincerely
afmo[/quote][/quote]
could u pls tell me wats MTB??

5/21/2011 9:58:54 AM
[quote=bljo15021327][quote=StPa56686089]Studied for about 12 weeks with the MTB book and UW Qbank and CCS cases. I did not take NBME. I found it to induce anxiety and so decided against it. Again, it is totally your call. Go with your gut feeling. I was not shooting for 90s but just wanted to pass. Good luck.

Hi ,
sincerely
afmo[/quote][/quote]
could u pls tell me wats MTB??[/quote]

5/21/2011 10:00:38 AM
Have you considered helping other review for step 3 in your spare time now that you have passed? Let me know I may be interested. [email protected] [quote=hanafeet][quote=bljo15021327][quote=StPa56686089]Studied for about 12 weeks with the MTB book and UW Qbank and CCS cases. I did not take NBME. I found it to induce anxiety and so decided against it. Again, it is totally your call. Go with your gut feeling. I was not shooting for 90s but just wanted to pass. Good luck.

Hi ,
sincerely
afmo[/quote][/quote]
could u pls tell me wats MTB??[/quote][/quote]

5/22/2011 8:21:49 PM
[quote=bljo15021327][quote=StPa56686089]Studied for about 12 weeks with the MTB book and UW Qbank and CCS cases. I did not take NBME. I found it to induce anxiety and so decided against it. Again, it is totally your call. Go with your gut feeling. I was not shooting for 90s but just wanted to pass. Good luck.

Hi ,
sincerely
afmo[/quote][/quote]
could u pls tell me wats MTB??[/quote]

MTB is "Master The Boards" for Step 3 by Dr Conrad Fischer.

6/5/2011 5:39:04 PM
ISNT kaplan notes and UW enough to prep for step3? do we really hav to read MTB?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK