need help

5/1/2009 6:13:46 PM
I am a foreign madical graduate, passed Step 1, 2CK, 2CS, and I was also thinking about taking Step 3 but i don't know if I can do that before being a resident. I know that you need to apply for a certain state and I was wondering if you also need to match in that state.I am confused about all these requirements and I would appreciate and help, any information. This is my email address: [email protected]

5/1/2009 7:10:07 PM
Hi Anducica. You dont need to be working there in US or have to match anywhere to take Step 3. What you have to do is to find a State that does not require work experience or any other restriction when you apply for Step 3 online. They will give you the list of States to choose from and the table showing their requirements. You can apply for any state you want and you dont need to even take the exam there or match there. If you read some previous posts here regarding Step 3 you will find some more details. Hope thsi helps. Ask if you need some more clarification.

5/6/2009 2:40:56 PM
THE FASTEST ONE TO APPLY TO IS

CONNECTICUT

No requirements

You apply for the test there
but you can take it anywere in the US. OK
this does not mean you have to go there to take it!!!!!!!!!

any questions [email protected]

5/21/2013 5:02:59 PM
I am IMG and I do not have SSN (it is written in USMLE Step3_Certification_of_identity) to apply for step 3, Please help.
thanks

5/22/2013 11:27:43 AM
mahfouz73 wrote:
I am IMG and I do not have SSN (it is written in USMLE Step3_Certification_of_identity) to apply for step 3, Please help.
thanks

Leave blank in that area. My friends finished application without SSN.

9/22/2013 5:29:56 PM
Hi, I am a non US citizen IMG and I am planning to apply for step 3 before residency. What do you guys think of Virginia as the sponsoring state? Or is Connecticut/Delaware more popular?
Also, can I leave SSN section (which is a required field) blank in the online application?

Thanks!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK