Got 57% in Qbank,need to take exam soon

6/15/2011 9:57:26 PM
I got 57% in UWorld Q bank.Giving one reading for the weak areas.Please advice if i can go for the exam....i don't have time to improve much...Can anyone suggest if one can atleast pass the exam with such a performance...or is it...not possible to pass.

6/17/2011 2:02:17 PM
I strongly advise you to wait, is better to go more secure to the exam (with better UW overall corrected: in the 70s) than to go with 57 just to pass. You could fail or barely pass. Thats my advise.

6/18/2011 9:16:44 AM
VeAn56203989 wrote:
I strongly advise you to wait, is better to go more secure to the exam (with better UW overall corrected: in the 70s) than to go with 57 just to pass. You could fail or barely pass. Thats my advise.

Thankyou for the advice

6/18/2011 6:15:27 PM
my advice is to wait to achieve high score

6/18/2011 7:25:01 PM
hello udaibir; i read your message for advise aout UW Q BANK you got 58% score someone advise you that you have wait unless you raise your .what is your eligibility period how long you have to wait and then take the exam .i am doing same q bank i finish 40% Q i got 58% . i have to take my exam in october or november 2011.let me know how we can raise our score after completing all question of Q BANK FIRST TIME. please reply me soon i would be very thankful of you. thanks SHME

6/18/2011 8:48:48 PM
SHME77646266 wrote:
hello udaibir; i read your message for advise aout UW Q BANK you got 58% score someone advise you that you have wait unless you raise your .what is your eligibility period how long you have to wait and then take the exam .i am doing same q bank i finish 40% Q i got 58% . i have to take my exam in october or november 2011.let me know how we can raise our score after completing all question of Q BANK FIRST TIME. please reply me soon i would be very thankful of you. thanks SHME

Hi SHME,Actually i got 57% the first time,then i did all the wrong answers once again...and i'm reading the areas i did very bad at and I'll definately take a simulator to see if i have improved.Actually my eligibility period is till august.Where are u located?i'm in chicago. I don't have a lot of time as i'm done with step 1 and CS and i want to apply for this mtch,but ofcourse i would definately take a simulator before that.

As you have asked me about how can be improve...i have a friend who got 60% in the UW bank...then she did all the incorrect questions once again and she got 90 percentile. in the exam.So i feel the only way to improve is to read the weak areas and do the incorrect questions again. all the best for ur exam

6/18/2011 8:49:47 PM
achillis wrote:
my advice is to wait to achieve high score

Thankyou

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK