Needed a study partner for Step 2 CK.

6/19/2011 9:02:11 PM
Hi guys,
Im Dr.K, preparing for USMLE step 2 CK right now and will be appearing for the exam this October. Need online study partner and we can discuss atleast a chapter (Eg. Infectious disease) everyday!
Skype or gtalk is preferred! Let me knw soon guys.....

6/20/2011 3:21:20 PM
kousiganmd wrote:
Hi guys,
Im Dr.K, preparing for USMLE step 2 CK right now and will be appearing for the exam this October. Need online study partner and we can discuss atleast a chapter (Eg. Infectious disease) everyday!

I am starting to prepare fr ck and plan to take it in sep end ! have to !!
Lets talk if you wana start, my skype add is (dr.sikka)

6/20/2011 10:03:30 PM
kousiganmd wrote:
Hi guys,

hi my skype is nsnrliver, uw and highyield topic discussion

6/20/2011 10:41:23 PM
Hi

I am interested in skype discussion /study partnership.
I live on the west coast ,if anyone is interested in doing 4-6 hours of study please REPLY SOON .

6/22/2011 5:06:01 PM
MoPr80528952 wrote:
Hi

I am interested in skype discussion /study partnership.
I live on the west coast ,if anyone is interested in doing 4-6 hours of study please REPLY SOON .

Hi
I am interested to study with you for step 2 ck.
My skype id chandramoon34.

6/22/2011 5:08:12 PM
kousiganmd wrote:
Hi guys,

I am interested to study with you for step 2 ck. Send me your skype id
My e mail [email protected]

6/30/2011 8:18:40 PM
HI I AM VERY INTERESTED IN STUDYING WITH OTHERS MY ACCOUNT FACEBOOK IS AHMED MOBAREZ AND MY E-MAIL IS [email protected] SEND TO ME SKY

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept