Prometric dates problem

6/22/2011 1:29:28 AM
Hi folks,

I have a problem with prometric i don't know if anybody is experiencing or not, its like whenever i look for dates availability it shows couple of dates available but when i click them it shows a error n real dates are only visible when i use to click on the option schedule my exam.

Earlier i had'nt scheduled my exam b'coz there were no dates avaialble at the nearest test center so i was able view the real dates. My concern is that due to fear of non availability of test dates later on, i scheduled my exam at a far away center, after scheduling now i am not able to see the real dates bcoz it is not letting me to enter the Schedule or Reschedule my exam. I eventually want to re-schedule my exam to the nearest test center to my place.

Do you think the only way now is calling them daily to know that if there is any date open? or you can suggest any other option. All suggestions most welcome.
Please help at the earliest.

6/27/2011 12:49:05 PM
mosh70985242 wrote:
Hi folks,

I have a problem with prometric i don't know if anybody is experiencing or not, its like whenever i look for dates availability it shows couple of dates available but when i click them it shows a error n real dates are only visible when i use to click on the option schedule my exam.

Earlier i had'nt scheduled my exam b'coz there were no dates avaialble at the nearest test center so i was able view the real dates. My concern is that due to fear of non availability of test dates later on, i scheduled my exam at a far away center, after scheduling now i am not able to see the real dates bcoz it is not letting me to enter the Schedule or Reschedule my exam. I eventually want to re-schedule my exam to the nearest test center to my place.

Do you think the only way now is calling them daily to know that if there is any date open? or you can suggest any other option. All suggestions most welcome.
Please help at the earliest.

You will only be able to schedule/reschedule on the schedule part. Because they need 2 consecutive days opened on the prometric center.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK