please helppppppppp

7/7/2011 10:54:52 AM
please i need help i made a mistake i logged on ecfmg site and on oasis application but i admitted my password incorrectly frequent times and i dont remember it is there any body has any information about what should i do ? btw im from qatar

7/7/2011 5:41:27 PM
elmeedani wrote:
please i need help i made a mistake i logged on ecfmg site and on oasis application but i admitted my password incorrectly frequent times and i dont remember it is there any body has any information about what should i do ? btw im from qatar

What if I forget my password?

If you have used OASIS in the past but have forgotten your password, you may be able to get a temporary password by clicking on Go To OASIS below and following the instructions for forgotten passwords. To obtain a temporary password, you will need to answer several questions. The answers you provide must match exactly the data that ECFMG has on file for you. This process helps to ensure that only you can access your information. If you are unable to get your password through OASIS, you must contact ECFMG.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK