Study Partner for STEP 2CK from August

7/19/2011 12:43:59 PM
hi,
I am looking for a study partner for step 2 ck to quickly go over the First Aid or Kaplan meterial and UWORLD if possible for CK.
If any one is interested. please contact me on : [email protected]

7/19/2011 7:19:05 PM
hey i am interested in studying from aug for ck. just got results for my step 1. looking to appear for ck in mid sept. msg me if ur interested with soem more info.
i am an img frm del india and planning to apply this sept

7/21/2011 12:02:21 PM
suba26009839 wrote:
hey i am interested in studying from aug for ck. just got results for my step 1. looking to appear for ck in mid sept. msg me if ur interested with soem more info.
i am an img frm del india and planning to apply this sept

HI there...My name is Nisha..i recently got my step 1 results too and also looking to give step 2 ck by sept ..I am from mumbai..and also planning to apply for this sept.. I have been looking for a study partner...and came around to your post..I would really appreciate if you could share with me any tips on the prep and everything..thank u

7/25/2011 6:41:30 PM
hey there!
im also looking for a step 2 ck partner and got my step 1 results. anyone interested pls send me a private message.

im looking to apply this year too.

7/31/2011 11:40:42 AM
Hi, if ure still interested in studying together, then we can start from tomorrow. pls let me know

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK