Step 3 prep

9/6/2011 9:04:59 AM
Looking for a study partner to prep Step 3 in South Jersey, close to Atlantic City. Plan to take the test in Nov-Dec 2011. Sent message to [email protected]

9/7/2011 10:43:18 AM
I started Archer review few days back and would like to review over skype if you are interested. what materials are you using?

thanks

9/7/2011 12:00:53 PM
seguera wrote:
I started Archer review few days back and would like to review over skype if you are interested. what materials are you using?

thanks

9/7/2011 12:08:13 PM
Hi Seguera, I am using basically Kaplan notes, I did the on-line MCQ, but I did not try UW, Acher yet, I guess after Kaplan I may do it. I attended the Kaplan Live in NY and helps to focus mainly on the test. I am also reading Master the Boards by Fischer. My plan is for Nov-Dec depending on how well I am doing in mocked tests. Regarding Skype I am not so sure.

Thank you

9/7/2011 2:02:39 PM
jcacefe wrote:
Looking for a study partner to prep Step 3 in South Jersey, close to Atlantic City. Plan to take the test in Nov-Dec 2011. Sent message to [email protected]

hi
need a skype partner for step 3.if interested, mail me at [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept