Need a SP for Step 3

9/28/2011 2:07:22 AM
Hi ,
Iam a female from India presently in IL,need a serious SP for MTB,Kaplan Q book or any MCQ's of step 3 to solve ,preferably on skype or at any library if u r located in Chicago !! Please reach me on my email id - [email protected]

Thanks.

10/4/2011 10:57:38 AM
Hello,

I am looking for a study partner . My skype id is: min151 .

Thank you.

10/4/2011 7:54:47 PM
rara39451523 wrote:
Hi ,
Iam a female from India presently in IL,need a serious SP for MTB,Kaplan Q book or any MCQ's of step 3 to solve ,preferably on skype or at any library if u r located in Chicago !! Please reach me on my email id - [email protected]

Thanks.

10/4/2011 8:00:13 PM
PiMa75157185 wrote:
rara39451523 wrote:
Hi ,

Thanks.

Dear Dr. I need study partner. I am in columbia Mo. Indian guy. Done 2 times with premier review and some qbank... Not confident..
Contact me if you feel ok over skyp/telephone.what ever
My email- [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK