PASSED STEP 3

9/28/2011 9:07:47 AM
Two months of hardcore studying, bought UWorld, did it 2xs, did kaplan q bank once, did first aid qbank x2. God is so good!!
Score was well above passing!!

Thank you Jesus---Im off to anesthesia, yea!!!


9/28/2011 11:30:17 AM
Congrats on your success and thanks for sharing your schedule.


9/28/2011 12:31:39 PM
Congratulations buddy, was just wondering when did you take your exam?? Actually i am waiting for my results too....


9/28/2011 11:06:05 PM
mosh70985242 wrote:
Congratulations buddy, was just wondering when did you take your exam?? Actually i am waiting for my results too....


I took my exam Sept 4 and 6. Got the results today, little over 3 weeks time.
Blessings


9/28/2011 11:06:51 PM
BiCh71585715 wrote:
Congrats on your success and thanks for sharing your schedule.


Your welcome, I hope you have even greater success!


9/30/2011 4:34:44 PM
Congrats!
Can anybody schedule on sunday for the exam? Sept 4th was sunday.


10/18/2011 7:26:47 AM
J ED60617623 wrote:
Congrats!
Can anybody schedule on sunday for the exam? Sept 4th was sunday.


I guess because 9-5-11 was Labor Day, a holiday the Sept 4th date was available.


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept