Received my scores today. 99/228. :)

9/28/2011 3:41:39 PM
prna12971038 wrote:
I took my exam on Aug 23, and inspite of being very scared about the questions on Drug studies,I was mighty relieved to learn my scores.
I will be glad to answer any questions as this forum has been very helpful to me.Especially on the days that I was down and out.

- hey there. I'm scheduled to take my test sometime in feburary/march. Currently, I'm watching Kaplan vids, adding notes to my Master the boards, and doing questions from various Qbanks including Uworld. Can you tell me what the most important thing is on this test, like is it true that IM is near 80% of this exam. Also any other hints tips would be great, i'm not looking for easy way outs, jus trying to make sure i don't forget anything.

ps. as always to all those on this forums, Congratulations on your excellent score, and best wishes for the future

9/28/2011 4:17:16 PM
Hi Mamba,
Can you please share your experience about what materials you used to study, your uworld qbank cumulative average and your NBME scores.

Thanks !

Mamba wrote:
prna12971038 wrote:
I took my exam on Aug 23, and inspite of being very scared about the questions on Drug studies,I was mighty relieved to learn my scores.
I will be glad to answer any questions as this forum has been very helpful to me.Especially on the days that I was down and out.

- hey there. I'm scheduled to take my test sometime in feburary/march. Currently, I'm watching Kaplan vids, adding notes to my Master the boards, and doing questions from various Qbanks including Uworld. Can you tell me what the most important thing is on this test, like is it true that IM is near 80% of this exam. Also any other hints tips would be great, i'm not looking for easy way outs, jus trying to make sure i don't forget anything.

ps. as always to all those on this forums, Congratulations on your excellent score, and best wishes for the future

edited by MaRe32691713 on 9/28/2011

9/28/2011 7:57:58 PM
Hey Congratulation,
I have 2 questions please:
1- can you tell us/share with us your experience about the questions on Drug studies?
2- I am IMG and need to pass only ( no need for high scores)...Is doing the UW bank alone can be suffeciant?
Thank you

9/29/2011 1:56:39 AM
MaRe32691713 wrote:
Hi Mamba,
Can you please share your experience about what materials you used to study, your uworld qbank cumulative average and your NBME scores.

Thanks !

Oh heyI haven't started taking NBME's and i'm going to purchase Uworld in a couple of months, i was asking the guy in my quote what i should do before i make the purchases. But so far i'm using Master the boards, plus Step up to medicine for more thorough explanations of the holes in MTB, however i find as i do questions free qbanks, etc, that master the boards is very well laid out. Also i watch kaplan vids and learn in my rotaitons

Mamba wrote:
prna12971038 wrote:

edited by MaRe32691713 on 9/28/2011

9/29/2011 7:57:19 AM
hello,
congratulation. happy for you.
i took my exam on August 16, a week before you, but have not heard anything yet, just in so much anxiety!
i am wondering if you know anybody who have taken exam during this time but have not heard about the result. just trying to figure out what is going on.

good luck
best regards

9/29/2011 3:34:06 PM
can anybody say the nbme score of 202 correlates to what 2 digit score.
edited by ashki on 9/29/2011

9/29/2011 4:21:00 PM
for the USMLE 202 ~ 83 for now; just never known, you may have a 3 digit correlated to 90 and you got 89. NBME does not manage 2 digit so far.
Hope this help, good luck.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK