KAPLAN Step 3 lecture notes

10/8/2011 5:23:15 PM
Can anyone tell me if kaplan lecture notes for step 3 are worth buying and studying or the step 2 ck notes are good enough?

10/9/2011 3:27:22 AM
step 2 ck kaplan notes is enough. just supplement it with first aid

10/9/2011 11:33:12 AM
drdr93291490 wrote:
Can anyone tell me if kaplan lecture notes for step 3 are worth buying and studying or the step 2 ck notes are good enough?

Kaplan step 3 is a replica of step 2ck notes. Totally useless for step 3.
We need to know more than step 2 for step 3 with regard to management.
Archer lectures and UW are great to address step 3 topics if you are looking for material to read and listen + question bank.

10/9/2011 11:33:12 AM
drdr93291490 wrote:

Archer lectures and UW are great to address step 3 topics if you are looking for material to read and listen + question bank.

10/9/2011 11:41:46 AM
seguera wrote:
drdr93291490 wrote:

Dear friend,

Thank you for your advice. As I never heard of Archer before... can you please tell me where should I find it? Is it a online subscription or does it have any hard copy like books and DVDs, etc
I have found out the following link:

http://www.ccsworkshop.com/Live_online_lectures.html

which one should I subscribe to?
Please advise.

10/10/2011 10:26:00 PM
drdr93291490 wrote:
seguera wrote:
drdr93291490 wrote:

Dear friend,

Thank you for your advice. As I never heard of Archer before... can you please tell me where should I find it? Is it a online subscription or does it have any hard copy like books and DVDs, etc
I have found out the following link:

http://www.ccsworkshop.com/Live_online_lectures.html

which one should I subscribe to?
Please advise.

I am doing online subscription archer 36 hour lectures ( pay per view). They send notes in form of slides but lectures are the best.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK