mtb step 3 target 4 weeks

10/22/2011 2:01:59 PM
Hi guys.Going to start mtb 3 on 10/23 and plan to finish in 4 weeks.Anyone interested in reading along?


10/22/2011 3:00:49 PM
yes me, my skype

Ahmad.ramy.abdelrahman.elashery


10/23/2011 12:39:37 AM
step 3 SP ON SKYPE id MRS.USA1
I am looking for stysy partnere on sky pe morming time


10/23/2011 12:59:30 AM
ahel42727171 wrote:
yes me, my skype

Ahmad.ramy.abdelrahman.elashery


Hey Ahmad.How did your cs go.it was postponed from the 15th right due to that damage to the chicago cs centre during the thunderstorms.


10/23/2011 1:00:03 AM
MiVo67205686 wrote:
step 3 SP ON SKYPE id MRS.USA1
I am looking for stysy partnere on sky pe morming time


Hi Mr.USA1.which time zone are you in?


10/23/2011 5:37:58 PM
abso36461437 wrote:
Hi guys.Going to start mtb 3 on 10/23 and plan to finish in 4 weeks.Anyone interested in reading along?


Yes I am interested. Pls reply at my E-mail:

[email protected]


10/23/2011 5:39:26 PM
[quote=ahel42727171]yes me, my skype

Ahmad.ramy.abdelrahman.elashery

I am interested. Pls reply at my e-mail:

[email protected]


10/23/2011 7:14:26 PM
abso36461437 wrote:
ahel42727171 wrote:
yes me, my skype

Ahmad.ramy.abdelrahman.elashery


Hey Ahmad.How did your cs go.it was postponed from the 15th right due to that damage to the chicago cs centre during the thunderstorms.


yes it was, passed thank god,
who is this?
sorry my skype : ahmad.ramy.abdelrahman.el-ashery
regards


11/1/2011 7:27:03 AM
Hi ahmad.soory for the delay in replying bck.had something important to take care of.I'm abhi,you called me on skype before your cs for advice.Thats why i remembered you.my skype id avi_56.lemme know if youre still interested in preparing for step 3


ahel42727171 wrote:
abso36461437 wrote:
ahel42727171 wrote:
yes me, my skype

Ahmad.ramy.abdelrahman.elashery


Hey Ahmad.How did your cs go.it was postponed from the 15th right due to that damage to the chicago cs centre during the thunderstorms.


yes it was, passed thank god,
who is this?
sorry my skype : ahmad.ramy.abdelrahman.el-ashery
regards


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept