need help please...

11/25/2011 7:20:50 PM
i have read the kaplan notes and finished uworld untimed and subject wise.did 60 percent correct questions,read MTB for step 2 ck once.i have my step 2 ck exam next month on 29th.little bit confused what shd i study next?or i shd do a nbme exam and see where i stand then study those systems.can anybody guide me please which nbme shd i do...which nbme tell you roughly where you stand???????really want to do good on step 2 because i hardly passed the step 1...need help please...thank you very much...

11/27/2011 2:35:17 PM
Do NBME 4, to know where you stand.

Start reviewing your UW questions again but this time, do only your Incorrect and marked questions. By the time you do your incorrect for like 1 or 2 weeks you will notice a pattern of questions you failed cotinously, then go back to your text book, study those topics again and do questions in UW on those topics alone.

Make sure you finish all your UW questions before you start doing your Incorrect. also make sure you finish your incorrect questions before you take either NBME 4 or UW self assessment.

This method earned me my 99 in step 2CK. So take my suggestion or leave it. For all I know it worked for me.

Goodluck.

11/27/2011 5:48:28 PM
thank you very mu @ChAK for a wonderfull and encouraging reply...i will definitly do that,actually i just did NBME 2 and got 360...not happy at all so i am gona do uworld one more time with timed mode and then may be i will go for NMBE 4 BEFORE THE EXAM......thank you very much...
ChAk33853219 wrote:
Do NBME 4, to know where you stand.

Start reviewing your UW questions again but this time, do only your Incorrect and marked questions. By the time you do your incorrect for like 1 or 2 weeks you will notice a pattern of questions you failed cotinously, then go back to your text book, study those topics again and do questions in UW on those topics alone.

Make sure you finish all your UW questions before you start doing your Incorrect. also make sure you finish your incorrect questions before you take either NBME 4 or UW self assessment.

This method earned me my 99 in step 2CK. So take my suggestion or leave it. For all I know it worked for me.

Goodluck.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK