Step 3 preparation

12/14/2011 7:34:44 PM
Even i have started studying for my step 3. you can add Neeraj notes, kaplan lecture notes step 2ck(only medicine)to your study material.That might help.
Good luck.

12/15/2011 12:42:46 PM
also read a premier notes and premier lectures i think these are very helpfull. i am also prep for step 3, these things my friend told me who got very good score and if u want to discus with me on skype?

12/15/2011 12:42:47 PM
also read a premier notes and premier lectures i think these are very helpfull. i am also prep for step 3, these things my friend told me who got very good score and if u want to discus with me on skype?

12/23/2011 12:49:10 AM
I just took the exam and i highly suggest the following : first archer Dr Reds lectures, twice or thrice, revision is key. Once you are done with this, MTB is a breeze, and good for pure recall. then start world, dont forget the simulated exam. learn from it. forget the score. do BIOSTATS!!!!! world is enough for it.
Also i went through nbme twice, each question - why its the snwer, why i ruled out others ets. this is key to know what topics are tested. and similar questions showed up.
i havent had my second day as yet. crossing my fingers!

8/29/2012 8:54:52 PM
PoAw36682735 wrote:
I just took the exam and i highly suggest the following : first archer Dr Reds lectures, twice or thrice, revision is key. Once you are done with this, MTB is a breeze, and good for pure recall. then start world, dont forget the simulated exam. learn from it. forget the score. do BIOSTATS!!!!! world is enough for it.
Also i went through nbme twice, each question - why its the snwer, why i ruled out others ets. this is key to know what topics are tested. and similar questions showed up.
i havent had my second day as yet. crossing my fingers!

Please share Archer lectures. Need them badly

9/4/2012 2:59:17 AM
Need help w/ this quest.
Step 3, angioedema, epi, SC or IM?
Thx

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK