Which MTB for Step 2 CK to read CK or Step 3 MTB??

12/27/2011 5:48:04 PM
Hello,

I am reading mixed answers and am about to start my studying again after failing in step 2 ck.
My target is 3 months and am planning to take an nbme in mid feb

i started with kaplan lecture notes 2008 in internal medicine and ordered both MTB for step 2 CK and Step 3.
Dunno which to use.

Please help. For people who recently took the test which one should i use. I like both of them am not sure which one would be like a last min read material.

Thanks

12/28/2011 12:58:59 AM
papa15145284 wrote:
Hello,

I am reading mixed answers and am about to start my studying again after failing in step 2 ck.
My target is 3 months and am planning to take an nbme in mid feb

i started with kaplan lecture notes 2008 in internal medicine and ordered both MTB for step 2 CK and Step 3.
Dunno which to use.

Please help. For people who recently took the test which one should i use. I like both of them am not sure which one would be like a last min read material.

Thanks

I haven't taken the exam yet. But, according to my friends, they read int. medicine from Step 2 CK MTB book and other subjects from Step 3 MTB book.
But, according to Dr. Fischer, the author of the books, Step 2 CK MTB is specifically for CK exam and step 3 MTB is for step 3 exam.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept