The road to 245/84

1/24/2012 7:37:50 PM
Al7amdulellah I got my score on CK on Jan 18 ( wrote exam on Dec 21 ) , I got 245/84 using these :

FA one reading .
MTB two readings .
UW qbank 3 times , first time overall correct was 70 % but don't remember the percentile , second time went through all the questions & made notes , and third time revised the incorrect & marked qs .
Studied on - off for 2 months , then studied 6-8 hours a day for another two months .
UW SA 2 weeks before the exam was 242 , but was short of time & money to do the nbmes !!!
Done with step 1 on April 2011 with 226/97 .
Moms please never give up , my daughter just hit her 8th months .
Finally if I made it then any one can make it . hope this is useful & GL.


1/24/2012 9:04:12 PM
Gongratiolation
Great job
I took the uwsa yesterday and i got 245
I thought i scored bad
But today i saw your post and i felt better
I wish i can get better score in step 2 than my old score for step one which was 243
I studied uw bank once 70%
What do u think


1/25/2012 4:35:55 PM
moal29895078 wrote:
Gongratiolation
Great job
I took the uwsa yesterday and i got 245
I thought i scored bad
But today i saw your post and i felt better
I wish i can get better score in step 2 than my old score for step one which was 243
I studied uw bank once 70%
What do u think


Thanx alot .
I think u'l be more than fine , ppl with a high score on step 1 like u can actually make it to 260s , so keep the hard work till the exam day & wish u the best of luck .


2/8/2012 2:59:00 AM
dr,
i m due to take ck in march My uw s is over may i please asku to mail me if ur uws for ck is still valid to [email protected]
Thanks.
sathish.


2/13/2012 10:21:49 AM
sach89749704 wrote:
dr,
i m due to take ck in march My uw s is over may i please asku to mail me if ur uws for ck is still valid to [email protected]
Thanks.
sathish.


hi ,
first I'm sorry 4 z late reply , i didn't c z forum 4 a while .
unfortunately my UW qbank is over but I will ask my friends 4 u if they have ,
best luck


2/25/2012 1:58:54 PM
hi all
i will take ck after one month
i did QLN ,MTB
i did UW once and i get 55%
is there any one can tell me what i can do next to maximized my scour?
thanks


2/26/2012 10:04:53 AM
drqueen5 wrote:
Al7amdulellah I got my score on CK on Jan 18 ( wrote exam on Dec 21 ) , I got 245/84 using these :

FA one reading .
MTB two readings .
UW qbank 3 times , first time overall correct was 70 % but don't remember the percentile , second time went through all the questions & made notes , and third time revised the incorrect & marked qs .
Studied on - off for 2 months , then studied 6-8 hours a day for another two months .
UW SA 2 weeks before the exam was 242 , but was short of time & money to do the nbmes !!!
Done with step 1 on April 2011 with 226/97 .
Moms please never give up , my daughter just hit her 8th months .
Finally if I made it then any one can make it . hope this is useful & GL.


Hey, Congratulations on an awesome score, I was wondering if you had any idea on how competitive such a score is these days. i took my step 1 in nov of 2011 and got a 247/85. I am a 3rd year carribean student so was looking for some insight on what would be a reach for me and what would be a safety.
Thanks for the feedback in advance!


2/26/2012 11:48:16 AM
baam10873938 wrote:
hi all
i will take ck after one month
i did QLN ,MTB
i did UW once and i get 55%
is there any one can tell me what i can do next to maximized my scour?
thanks


3/20/2012 9:14:23 AM
Keerthana wrote:
baam10873938 wrote:
hi all
i will take ck after one month
i did QLN ,MTB
i did UW once and i get 55%
is there any one can tell me what i can do next to maximized my scour?
thanks


stop posting here and start reading keerthana... scores will improve !!


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept