serious SP for CK (Mid-March) in Austin

2/1/2012 12:49:33 PM
Hello. I am currently in the middle of my review and would like someone to go over topics and questions with. Either in person (Austin, TX) or on skype. Thanks!
edited by tigroonj on 2/1/2012

2/4/2012 3:53:35 AM
hello tigroon; i live in texas too if you want to discuss with me send me your e-mail in private message. are you male or female. reply me soon. SHME

2/4/2012 4:49:09 AM
i need to get a sp asap
i am in the middle of my prep i am planning to give my exam by end of march
i am a american national, do i have an edge i mean for residency
if someone is interested in studying let me know

2/7/2012 1:44:19 PM
from what i've heard and read, it is a slight advantage to be an american citizen. there are many programs that will not give out work visas. wit that said, if you're an amazing candidate (ie great scores, grades, LOR, and whatnot), i don't see why programs will not want to hire you.
ps- where are you at? wanna try partnering up?

2/8/2012 3:32:53 AM
Hi dr,
My regards,i m preparing for the past 6 months and am done with books including kaplan etc scored good in the UW mock exams and NBME 2 ,4 Now i m in the final lap before exams and interested in serious disc thru skype pls rply to [email protected] . skype id is drsathishkumar.
thanks.

2/8/2012 1:07:24 PM
tigroonj wrote:
Hello. I am currently in the middle of my review and would like someone to go over topics and questions with. Either in person (Austin, TX) or on skype. Thanks!
edited by tigroonj on 2/1/2012

hello, my skype id is bushraislam1. giving step 2 ck in april. in need for a serious study partner.

2/8/2012 5:16:03 PM
sach89749704 wrote:
Hi dr,
My regards,i m preparing for the past 6 months and am done with books including kaplan etc scored good in the UW mock exams and NBME 2 ,4 Now i m in the final lap before exams and interested in serious disc thru skype pls rply to [email protected] . skype id is drsathishkumar.
thanks.

hi. i tried looking for you on skype and found two profiles with your name. which one are you: with profile pic or not?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK