NEW YORK: Study Partner for Step 3 in NY

2/13/2012 12:47:26 AM
Hi,
Planning to take step 3 in late-March to Early April'12. Half way done with MTB, Kaplan notes revision (I am using my Step 2 CK notes) and UW MCQs.

Have to start CCS cases. Looking for a motivated study partner in the NY area. As long as you are preparing to take the exam around the same time and are gearing towards a good score, it will work. I am available from Feb 22, 2012.

Drop me a line!
S-

2/19/2012 4:47:26 PM
SaQa95924636 wrote:
Hi,
Planning to take step 3 in late-March to Early April'12. Half way done with MTB, Kaplan notes revision (I am using my Step 2 CK notes) and UW MCQs.

Have to start CCS cases. Looking for a motivated study partner in the NY area. As long as you are preparing to take the exam around the same time and are gearing towards a good score, it will work. I am available from Feb 22, 2012.

Drop me a line! HI, I LIVE IN MANHATTAN
S-

2/21/2012 1:42:41 PM
SaQa95924636 wrote:
Hi,

Drop me a line!
S-

Hi, I'm in the same boat, email [email protected]. Live close to Manhattan as well. Shoot me an email.

2/22/2012 10:39:58 PM
CyKh28396199 wrote:
SaQa95924636 wrote:
Hi,

Drop me a line!
[email protected]
S-

Hi, I'm in the same boat, email [email protected]. Live close to Manhattan as well. Shoot me an email.

2/26/2012 4:17:01 PM
maca30771737 wrote:
CyKh28396199 wrote:
SaQa95924636 wrote:
Hi,

Drop me a line!
[email protected]
S-

2/26/2012 5:07:29 PM
Hi Maca!!!

Did you pass your test ? Because I passed

well ... Welll if someone want help to study for a test, reply me.

Good luck

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK