Study Partner..around Newark/Bayonne area in NJ

2/21/2012 10:30:49 AM
Looking for study partner...would like to review topics..and we can motivate each other as well..to stay on track..email: [email protected]

3/9/2012 6:18:02 PM
Hi there,

I'm looking to form a USMLE Step 2Ck study group in NYC.

Would like to write the exam within 8-10 wks and I would like to host study groups few times a week (daytime or evening) to help each other and keep each other on track. Not sure exactly how to structure the sessions but I was thinking we would all study certain topics and do questions at home and then once we meet go over all the questions we had trouble with etc.

I am able to provide study location in my apartment building lounge. Clean, very comfortable, internet access in doormen building. I am located in Midtown West in Manhattan.

Would like to start right away with serious students.

Would you be interested?

No skype study sessions.

momo16279126 wrote:
Looking for study partner...would like to review topics..and we can motivate each other as well..to stay on track..email: [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK