gave step 3

3/5/2012 9:24:18 AM
hey guys i gave step 3 i think my mcq were borderline its not too bad..dont go by nbme score because the nmbe assessment exam is really vague nonspecific and hard questions..but my ccs cases didnt go too well...out of 12 cases i didnt get time to put diagnosis for 2 ,messed up one case totally and in one i forgot to give the intervention.. so i dont know if i will pass...is there any one who messed up CCS cases and passed ?please reply..the stress is killing me..

3/5/2012 10:43:45 AM
drctrulz wrote:
hey guys i gave step 3 i think my mcq were borderline its not too bad..dont go by nbme score because the nmbe assessment exam is really vague nonspecific and hard questions..but my ccs cases didnt go too well...out of 12 cases i didnt get time to put diagnosis for 2 ,messed up one case totally and in one i forgot to give the intervention.. so i dont know if i will pass...is there any one who messed up CCS cases and passed ?please reply..the stress is killing me..

Congrats! i just took nbme and got totally freaked out by the score- good to hear that it doesnt correlate to test
edited by DoTy20220795 on 3/5/2012

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK