extension for second time

3/23/2012 2:16:59 AM
Hi guys, I've extended my eligibility period one time and it will end 31th March, my exam date is 26th march but I feel that I'm not ready to take it, I know that I have to reapply, I'm just wondering what else should I do? should I just cancel my appointment is the prometric center? should I inform anybody about it? what else should I do to cancel and reapply again?

1/10/2017 3:55:49 PM
matind wrote:
Hi guys, I've extended my eligibility period one time and it will end 31th March, my exam date is 26th march but I feel that I'm not ready to take it, I know that I have to reapply, I'm just wondering what else should I do? should I just cancel my appointment is the prometric center? should I inform anybody about it? what else should I do to cancel and reapply again?

Could you please let me know how long did it take for your new permit to be issued? Kinda urgent... Thank you so much!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK