SP to review Uworld, 1st aid

3/29/2012 8:00:52 PM
Hi Doc;
Want a SP to review Uworld,1st aid with.I have Scheduled my exam after 3 months. Here is my way, Internal medicine 8 weeks, 1 week for psych, 1 week for ob/gyn, 1 week for pedia, and one last week for sugery.
Please, tell me if you are serious and want to walk the way together to get 99 score

Sam

3/31/2012 6:44:44 PM
Hey Sam- my exam will be around the time of yours-- definitely want to talk and work together to hit a 99

Are you interested to study using skype

skype id: Angela Patricia Burgess

oso999 wrote:
Hi Doc;
Want a SP to review Uworld,1st aid with.I have Scheduled my exam after 3 months. Here is my way, Internal medicine 8 weeks, 1 week for psych, 1 week for ob/gyn, 1 week for pedia, and one last week for sugery.
Please, tell me if you are serious and want to walk the way together to get 99 score

Sam

3/31/2012 8:39:19 PM
oso999 wrote:
Hi Doc;

Sam

Hey I wanna first aid Sp , And Uw my exam around 2 month .
plz add me on skype nsnrliver or in google talk :[email protected]

4/18/2012 2:15:14 AM
hey Id be interested in reviewing first aid and Uworld via Skype .. let me know

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK