PASSED 5th time!

8/19/2018 1:18:52 PM
Congrats on passing!!!!!! Do you mind sending me the Mark Klimek lectures? My email is [email protected]. Thank you!!

vpzt398628 wrote:
I'm in shock right now. I finally passed the dreaded NCLEX on the 5th try and only 80 questions!!!!

I wrote last Wednesday and just got my letter in the mail today. I am going to post exactly what I did because I know I've read these forums for others like me to get hope. So here it is, short and sweet:

1st try- nothing, sort of tried to wing it (265-failed)
2nd try- NCSBN learning extension 5 week program (75-failed)
3rd try- Uworld, but I half assed it by not reading every rationale (265-failed)
4th try- HURST, did the lectures and reviewed the content, didnt use Uworld (75- failed)
5th try- Uworld 50q/day and EVERY. SINGLE. RATIONALE.- right or wrong. And then did the wrong exams by system (especially Leadership/Management and ones I did poorly in- Pediatrics/Maternity)

I also had someone send me the Mark Klimek lectures which I listened to while driving or going for a walk. I think they really helped connect things I didn't understand before!

I took my Self Assessment 8 days before my exam just to see where I was at.

Self Assessment- 72% with 93rd percentile "very high"
Uworld bank 58%- 63rd percentile

I studied everyday for 3 weeks with only 3 days off to hang with friends or relax.

I worked full time and studied. If i can do it, YOU CAN TOO!! If you have any questions, let me know!
edited by on 7/30/2018

8/20/2018 1:08:25 PM
gpzp221912 wrote:
Hello congratulations on passing I too will be taking the NCLEX rn (for the 5th time) 😬😬.. I’m actually doing the same thing with uworld by systems and I seem to be understanding it better. My question is did you use any other resources?? And did you study just what was on uworld ?? Like did you look up stuff not covered on uworld ex. Diseases?? I’m just wondering bc I really want to be prepared and have this done once and for good. Thanks 🙏🏽

Hello!

For the nclex, I bought the Saunders book, the LaCharity book and the Kaplan study guide. I used the LaCharity for the first few chapters and the Saunders to go over anything else I didnt understand but I never touched the Kaplan study guide. I even bought hurst and I can tell you that everything besides Uworld was a waste of money. If someone had told me to only use uworld and study rationales the first time I wrote, it wouldn't have taken me 5 times. Don't try and use too many different things, you'll end up stressing yourself out. The last time I wrote I only used Uworld.

You're never going to feel prepared. And everyone's exam is different. I think that really helped me out was the mark klimek lectures. I listened to only 2 of them but they were on the subjects I wasn't overly confident in (endocrine and priority). I actually had a few questions on the exam that I heard in his lecture so I would suggest doing that too. Let me know how it goes! Good Luck, YOU GOT THIS

8/20/2018 1:14:44 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:
I'm in shock right now. I finally passed the dreaded NCLEX on the 5th try and only 80 questions!!!!

I wrote last Wednesday and just got my letter in the mail today. I am going to post exactly what I did because I know I've read these forums for others like me to get hope. So here it is, short and sweet:

3rd try- Uworld, but I half assed it by not reading every rationale (265-failed)
4th try- HURST, did the lectures and reviewed the content, didnt use Uworld (75- failed)
5th try- Uworld 50q/day and EVERY. SINGLE. RATIONALE.- right or wrong. And then did the wrong exams by system (especially Leadership/Management and ones I did poorly in- Pediatrics/Maternity)

I also had someone send me the Mark Klimek lectures which I listened to while driving or going for a walk. I think they really helped connect things I didn't understand before!

I studied everyday for 3 weeks with only 3 days off to hang with friends or relax.

I worked full time and studied. If i can do it, YOU CAN TOO!! If you have any questions, let me know!
edited by on 7/30/2018

Congrats on passing!! I am using UWorld and doing 50 questions a day and reading rationales. There are still some areas I'm not great in. Would you mind emailing me Mark's lectures? My email is: [email protected]. Thank you and congrats again!!

8/20/2018 2:38:10 PM
Hi there congratulations

I am a repeater as well and trying to study with 4 kiddos. Would you be so kind to send me the lectures as well.

[email protected]

8/20/2018 2:53:11 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

8/20/2018 2:55:08 PM
ynvn721374 wrote:
Congrats on passing!!!!!! Do you mind sending me the Mark Klimek lectures? My email is [email protected]. Thank you!!

vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Congratulation ,Please send me Mark kalmar video [email protected]

8/20/2018 4:42:22 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

8/23/2018 9:09:05 AM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your story and what worked for you and didn't work for you. In about 7 weeks I am I retaking the NCLEX for the 5th time as well. I was thinking about how to go about studying for it this time around. I would love if you would send me Mark Klimek lectures as well. My email is [email protected]. Thank you again and congrats on passing and never giving up. I want to aspire and do the same.
edited by on 8/26/2018

8/23/2018 12:48:52 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

8/23/2018 12:50:58 PM
brsu449455 wrote:
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Congrats!! I'm always happy to hear a success story especially from a repeat test taker like myself. I would really appreciate if you could send me the mark lectures. My email is [email protected] Thanks in advance and good luck to you!!

8/27/2018 11:10:28 AM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

I was wondering if you can send me the lectures as well! Thanks

8/27/2018 11:13:25 AM
Can i have the lectures as well?
Please send it to [email protected]

8/27/2018 5:48:56 PM
Congratulations! Your story is an inspiration. I graduated in 2016 and this is going to be my 4th time taking The NCLEX. Can you send me the Mark Klimek Lectures as well. My email: [email protected]

Thanks so much!

8/27/2018 8:24:05 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

8/27/2018 8:27:08 PM
Hi! Congratulations!
Kindly send me Mr. Klimek's lectures or video as well. My email is [email protected], thank you so much. Wishing you success in the field of nursing.

8/27/2018 9:04:56 PM
Hello,
Congratulation on passing !!! I'm a repeater as well, used different resources as well, last time failed on 265q.
I'm starting with UWorld as we speak.
I'm wondering if you could kindly send me M.Klimek material (I spend lots of time in traffic and would be happy to use this time to improve my chances on passing). my email: [email protected]
Thank you tons!!!

8/28/2018 1:39:49 AM
congratulations!!!! would you please send the lectures to me, [email protected]

8/28/2018 9:52:02 AM
cxlj964971 wrote:
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

8/28/2018 9:54:23 AM
cxlj964971 wrote:
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Congratulations on passing. Could you please email the Mark Klimek lectures to me. My email is [email protected]. Thanks

8/28/2018 10:31:29 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Hi! Congrats on passing! So, I’m depending solely on Uworld and Mark K. And not good with reading content from books, just watching videos to refresh my content. How is Uworld question compared to NCLEX? Coz i heard some say NCLEX is general and doesn’t give much info on the questions, and I’m kind of doubting myself just using UWORLD but I don’t have enough time to study content from books.

8/29/2018 3:48:58 AM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Congratulations RN, I am also a repeat test taker and would love to get my hands on Mark Klimek's audio lectures. My email add is [email protected] Thank you and God Bless

8/29/2018 12:19:27 PM
muel313387 wrote:
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Hi! Congrats on passing! So, I’m depending solely on Uworld and Mark K. And not good with reading content from books, just watching videos to refresh my content. How is Uworld question compared to NCLEX? Coz i heard some say NCLEX is general and doesn’t give much info on the questions, and I’m kind of doubting myself just using UWORLD but I don’t have enough time to study content from books.

I did all the content before hand and it never helped me. When I passed, all I had used was MK lectures and Uworld. The NCLEX set up is the exact same as Uworld which is nice. But honestly, I thought the NCLEX was harder. With the SATA, I thought I was guessing but I think Uworld prepares us for it so that even if we think we are guessing, we are getting the right answers. Thats why its so important to read the rationales and not focus on scores. Did you do assessment?

8/29/2018 5:26:23 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

8/29/2018 5:27:51 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

I was wondering what the Mark Klimek lectures are and if you could email to me also. Thank you.

8/30/2018 2:52:44 PM
[quote=ptbm835163][quote=vpzt398628]I'm in shock right now. I finally passed the dreaded NCLEX on the 5th try and only 80 questions!!!!

edited by on 7/30/2018[/quote]

Congrats ! I’m restestimg for the 5th time And I’m super nervous. Can you please send me the mark lectures [email protected] ?[/qu

could you pls send me a copy of Mark lectures too ? i failed my second time... super stressed out now TT
[email protected] thank you

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK