PASSED 5th time!

8/31/2018 12:30:57 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:
I'm in shock right now. I finally passed the dreaded NCLEX on the 5th try and only 80 questions!!!!

I wrote last Wednesday and just got my letter in the mail today. I am going to post exactly what I did because I know I've read these forums for others like me to get hope. So here it is, short and sweet:

1st try- nothing, sort of tried to wing it (265-failed)
2nd try- NCSBN learning extension 5 week program (75-failed)
3rd try- Uworld, but I half assed it by not reading every rationale (265-failed)
4th try- HURST, did the lectures and reviewed the content, didnt use Uworld (75- failed)
5th try- Uworld 50q/day and EVERY. SINGLE. RATIONALE.- right or wrong. And then did the wrong exams by system (especially Leadership/Management and ones I did poorly in- Pediatrics/Maternity)

I also had someone send me the Mark Klimek lectures which I listened to while driving or going for a walk. I think they really helped connect things I didn't understand before!

I took my Self Assessment 8 days before my exam just to see where I was at.

Self Assessment- 72% with 93rd percentile "very high"
Uworld bank 58%- 63rd percentile

I studied everyday for 3 weeks with only 3 days off to hang with friends or relax.

I worked full time and studied. If i can do it, YOU CAN TOO!! If you have any questions, let me know!
edited by on 7/30/2018

Can you email me the Mark Klimek lectures please. [email protected]. Thank you.

8/31/2018 3:43:25 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:
I'm in shock right now. I finally passed the dreaded NCLEX on the 5th try and only 80 questions!!!!

I wrote last Wednesday and just got my letter in the mail today. I am going to post exactly what I did because I know I've read these forums for others like me to get hope. So here it is, short and sweet:

3rd try- Uworld, but I half assed it by not reading every rationale (265-failed)
4th try- HURST, did the lectures and reviewed the content, didnt use Uworld (75- failed)
5th try- Uworld 50q/day and EVERY. SINGLE. RATIONALE.- right or wrong. And then did the wrong exams by system (especially Leadership/Management and ones I did poorly in- Pediatrics/Maternity)

I also had someone send me the Mark Klimek lectures which I listened to while driving or going for a walk. I think they really helped connect things I didn't understand before!

I studied everyday for 3 weeks with only 3 days off to hang with friends or relax.

I worked full time and studied. If i can do it, YOU CAN TOO!! If you have any questions, let me know!
edited by on 7/30/2018

9/1/2018 1:41:25 AM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Hey congrats on passing your NCLEX I know you can breathe now. I am also a nursing student preparing to the NCLEX as well. I hard a lot about Mark Klimek is there anyway you can email me his videos please?
My email is [email protected]

9/3/2018 2:27:56 PM
Congrats on passing your nclex this will be my 6th time yessss 6th time taking nclex..used everything from Kaplan straight down to uworld...and now i'm back on uworld again. I tried to research the mark klimek review program I am asingle mother of 2 kids don't have the money to fly out wherever he is just to go to review so please please send me his audios via email. email addy is: [email protected] I am so frazzled right now I have reviews from the past but I will stick to what you said and just use "uworld" I will let you know when I pass. I always come here just to see what others did to pass or give me 'hope'. thank you God bless and have a blessed day.

9/3/2018 6:17:34 PM
Can you please send me Mark Klimek? Thank you and congrats! 😃 [email protected]

9/6/2018 12:30:27 AM
Hi congratulations!!! I too am about to take my 5th attempt. Did you just use uworld and Mark alone, and nothing else??? I’m using both as well and praying I pass this time. I writing everything and reviewing it again and again!!! I’m about to finish my questions.. to start with the wrong ones!!! Just wanted to see if you have any other pointers .. thanks !!!!!

9/6/2018 8:06:06 AM
congratulations! Could you please send me the lecture too? [email protected]

Thank you so much for your kind help!

12/23/2018 11:49:34 AM
congratulations could you send me your mark klimeks notes and lectures if you still have it....my email [email protected]

4/11/2019 1:54:10 AM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

4/12/2019 6:44:54 PM
Congratulations! I'm also a repeater. I've taken the NCLEX 5 times already. This next time will be the 6th. Would love to get the lectures from you if I can. Thank you and again, congrats.

[email protected]

4/12/2019 8:42:04 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:
rowenavm wrote:
cxlj964971 wrote:
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

hi there! Congratulations. RN !
I was wondering if you be so kind to email me Mark Klimek lectures please.
[email protected]
Thank you very much!

yep, sent!

Congratulations, your post is an encouragement! Can you send me the Mark Klimek Lectures as well @ [email protected]

4/18/2019 4:20:21 PM
njoc438968 wrote:
vpzt398628 wrote:
rowenavm wrote:
cxlj964971 wrote:
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

hi there! Congratulations. RN !
I was wondering if you be so kind to email me Mark Klimek lectures please.
[email protected]
Thank you very much!

yep, sent!

Congratulations, your post is an encouragement! Can you send me the Mark Klimek Lectures as well @ [email protected]

Congratulations for your new RN License, Can you send me the Lectures please, my email: [email protected] Thanks for your help!

9/27/2020 9:22:03 PM
would you be able to send me the audio recording?! [email protected]

10/3/2020 9:39:10 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

10/3/2020 9:39:42 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK