Passed in 75. Ask me anything!

2/15/2019 5:57:32 PM
grsx714068 wrote:
I just passed my NCLEX this weekend if anyone has questions!

Hello,

First, thank you for offering your help to others. Very kind of you! I have few questions:
-Did you solely base your studies regarding NCLEX preparation on U World?
-Would you mind to share your average score in Uworld & trainer exams?
-Do you think U world questions are above/below the knowledge base NCLEX wants us to have?
-How many questions did you do in total?

As I'm preparing for my NCLEX, I'm getting more and more anxious on a daily basis. I need some reassurance to know I'm on the right path.

Thank you in advance!!

2/16/2019 10:57:36 AM
grsx714068 wrote:
I actually used both kaplan and Uworld. I also listened to a couple Mark Klimek Lectures which were super helpful. I'm open to sending my notes on the lectures to anybody (I listened to the one on alcohol, cardiac and pharm, ABGs and labs). Overall I learned the most from Uworld. Kaplan is what my school required so I did use it but my scores never improved whereas with Uworld I felt my self learning and scores definitely improved!

Congratulations on passing!!!! Can you please share with me Mark Klimek Lectures and maybe your notes on the lectures. My email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance!!!

2/16/2019 7:39:23 PM
grsx714068 wrote:
I actually used both kaplan and Uworld. I also listened to a couple Mark Klimek Lectures which were super helpful. I'm open to sending my notes on the lectures to anybody (I listened to the one on alcohol, cardiac and pharm, ABGs and labs). Overall I learned the most from Uworld. Kaplan is what my school required so I did use it but my scores never improved whereas with Uworld I felt my self learning and scores definitely improved!

2/16/2019 7:41:57 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

Congratulations on passing your exam.
Kindly send me the MK lectures.
[email protected].

Many thanks 🙏🏽

2/17/2019 9:31:57 AM
grsx714068 wrote:

Congratulations!! I hope I’ll pass this time. Can I also please have Mark Klimek letucre? Thank you so much. My email is [email protected]
edited by on 2/17/2019

2/18/2019 8:02:27 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

Congrats, RN :] Would you please email me the Mark's notes or lectures? [email protected]. Thank you so much!

2/19/2019 12:27:41 AM
grsx714068 wrote:

Hi congrats on passing would you mind sending me the Mark Klimek lecture notes .. my email is [email protected]

2/19/2019 10:17:52 AM
grsx714068 wrote:

Good morning! Congratulations on passing! I am currently in my senior year of nursing school and am hoping to start practicing UWorld questions when I can. Can you please email me your notes over those lectures? I greatly appreciate your offer. Congratulations again!
[email protected]
edited by vdff222027 on 2/19/2019

2/19/2019 1:21:01 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

Congratulations. What uworld package did you choose? Thanks

2/19/2019 6:49:08 PM
hello and CONGRATULATION!!!!
please please email me at
[email protected]
I really need the notes
thank you in advance!

2/19/2019 7:54:35 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

Please email me Mark Klimek’s lectures if possible! [email protected]

I take my test in a week and figure I could listen to lectures while driving! Thank you!

2/19/2019 8:51:02 PM
Hi! Can you please share your Mark Klimek audio? [email protected]

Thank you and congratulations!

2/20/2019 4:14:42 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

Congra. Can you send me plz the material
[email protected]
edited by on 2/20/2019

2/22/2019 5:27:52 AM
Hello there, congrats on passing your NCLEX exam. I am preparing to study for my NCLEX exam. Would you mind sharing your notes and Mark Klimek audio? [email protected]

Thank you.

5/20/2019 2:03:45 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

Congrats!!! now you are RN. Can i ask you to share please Mark Klimek lectures or notes. Thank you. my email is [email protected]

5/22/2019 10:37:39 PM
could u also send me the notes please.

[email protected]

thanks

quote=gkfn875069][quote=grsx714068]I just passed my NCLEX this weekend if anyone has questions![/quote]

Congrats!!! now you are RN. Can i ask you to share please Mark Klimek lectures or notes. Thank you. my email is [email protected][/quote]

5/23/2019 1:59:35 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

So, the SATA questions. Were they more difficult than the ones you had while getting your degree? I've been stressing over the change to 1 or all can be correct or incorrect. Also, any questions asked that had key words totally unfamiliar to you that would have been helpful to know? I've been hearing interdisciplinary team questions etc. thanks.

5/24/2019 3:25:01 PM
Congratulations!!! So happy for you. Thank you for spending your time to helping out our nursing fellow. Can I have the review notes too, plz? my email is [email protected]

6/14/2019 2:06:32 AM
Hi congrats on passing would you mind sending me the Mark Klimek lecture notes

11/11/2019 6:18:23 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

"Hi, mine is booked this coming month. I studied UWorld and I just recently purchased Kapla, which was a mistake, since I have little time left to do 2000 questions. Does NCLEX resemble UWorld?? Just because I scored 50% on Kaplan as oppose to UWorld. Thank you.

11/11/2019 8:43:38 PM
Please do you mind sending me i really appreciate your help. [email protected]

11/20/2019 2:41:06 PM
Congratulations!

I would like to ask if you guys have encountered any Research question in the NCLEX?

If yes, what sample questions were they?

A lot of my friends who took the exam this year told me they did but never gave details.
edited by on 11/20/2019

12/4/2019 10:56:23 AM
grsx714068 wrote:

Congratulations nurse
please email me your study nots please
[email protected]
edited by on 12/4/2019

12/6/2019 1:41:45 AM
Congratulations! I love hearing that others succeed and are on there way to becoming awesome nurses. Can you please send me your notes? email: [email protected]
Thank you and CONGRATS again!

12/8/2019 3:03:59 PM
bhnx967429 wrote:
To all passers did you see this change in NCLEX; 'Please note that select-all-that-apply (SATA) questions on NCLEX can now include any
number of correct responses. Only ONE option or up to ALL options may be correct'

This does mean that you can select ONLY ONE CORRECT ANSWER rather than ALL CORRECT ANSWERS, and still get the same correct item, RIGHT???

Please clarify. This was posted in some of UWORLD'S questions.

I may be wrong, but i've heard now you get credit for correct answers, and dont' miss it outright if you're missing just one item. so, like partial credit i suppose

pages: 1 2 3

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK