Passed in 75. Ask me anything!

12/8/2019 4:21:14 PM
grsx714068 wrote:
I actually used both kaplan and Uworld. I also listened to a couple Mark Klimek Lectures which were super helpful. I'm open to sending my notes on the lectures to anybody (I listened to the one on alcohol, cardiac and pharm, ABGs and labs). Overall I learned the most from Uworld. Kaplan is what my school required so I did use it but my scores never improved whereas with Uworld I felt my self learning and scores definitely improved!

Hi!! Can you email me your notes on the lectures?? Currently studying for NCLEX that will be taken next month. Thanks a ton!!
Email is : [email protected]

12/15/2019 10:29:36 PM
grsx714068 wrote:
I just passed my NCLEX this weekend if anyone has questions!

12/30/2019 1:20:46 PM
grsx714068 wrote:
I actually used both kaplan and Uworld. I also listened to a couple Mark Klimek Lectures which were super helpful. I'm open to sending my notes on the lectures to anybody (I listened to the one on alcohol, cardiac and pharm, ABGs and labs). Overall I learned the most from Uworld. Kaplan is what my school required so I did use it but my scores never improved whereas with Uworld I felt my self learning and scores definitely improved!

Hi, where can I find the Klimet lectures? if you could please send me any material you consider useful to [email protected]. I plan on tacking my test end of January.
Thanks

Rebecca

12/30/2019 4:17:16 PM
grsx714068 wrote:

5/5/2020 12:49:48 AM
grsx714068 wrote:

hi there,
congratulations! could you please email me the notes and audios or any thing that is for nclex prep. Taking nclex July first week. Thanks much appreciated

pages: 1 2 3

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK