Failed Twice. Pass on the 3rd try with 75!

2/12/2019 4:11:09 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

The first time I took the NCLEX, I got the full 265 questions. I used Kaplan because it was provided by the school. I did not like how Kaplan did the unexpected and expected for the priority questions.

The second time, I also got the full 265 questions again. I used Saunders this time. Saunders was amazing, but use it with something else because its just knowledge, not how to tackle NCLEX style questions.

The third time, I got the minimum 75 questions! I used UWORLD only! I got the Marks lecture, but never really listened to it. I looked over the 30 page study guide that was posted on another nursing site and it was helpful. UWORLD is amazing. The questions on NCLEX and UWORLD are very similiar. There were so many questions that I recognized from UWORLD.

I studied for 4 weeks. I studied about 5 hours a day, doing 75 questions a day and later upping it to 150 a day. I studied M-TH, leaving the weekends to hang out with friends. I did all the QBANKS and the 2 assessments. My first assessment, I got a 62, which was very likely to pass. My second assessment, I got a 54, which was just likely to pass. All my "tests" on the QBANKS were averaging in the 40-50s the first time I started. It slowly started going up and I was hitting above average or at least near average towards the end. I never re-did the questions I got wrong because I memorized the answers, so it wouldn't do me any good.

USE UWORLD! ITS AMAZING! IT WORKS! I wish I used it the first time to save me money.

2/12/2019 5:16:10 PM
Sent to everyone! I also have Marks Lecture and his 2 Books if you guys need that!

2/12/2019 6:50:29 PM
Could you send the 30 page study guide to [email protected] please and thank you

2/12/2019 8:34:55 PM
Can I also have a copy of the study guide. [email protected]
thank you!
congrats RN!

2/14/2019 4:32:34 AM
jbct219328 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

The first time I took the NCLEX, I got the full 265 questions. I used Kaplan because it was provided by the school. I did not like how Kaplan did the unexpected and expected for the priority questions.

The second time, I also got the full 265 questions again. I used Saunders this time. Saunders was amazing, but use it with something else because its just knowledge, not how to tackle NCLEX style questions.

The third time, I got the minimum 75 questions! I used UWORLD only! I got the Marks lecture, but never really listened to it. I looked over the 30 page study guide that was posted on another nursing site and it was helpful. UWORLD is amazing. The questions on NCLEX and UWORLD are very similiar. There were so many questions that I recognized from UWORLD.

I studied for 4 weeks. I studied about 5 hours a day, doing 75 questions a day and later upping it to 150 a day. I studied M-TH, leaving the weekends to hang out with friends. I did all the QBANKS and the 2 assessments. My first assessment, I got a 62, which was very likely to pass. My second assessment, I got a 54, which was just likely to pass. All my "tests" on the QBANKS were averaging in the 40-50s the first time I started. It slowly started going up and I was hitting above average or at least near average towards the end. I never re-did the questions I got wrong because I memorized the answers, so it wouldn't do me any good.

USE UWORLD! ITS AMAZING! IT WORKS! I wish I used it the first time to save me money.

Congrads RN! You give me hope because I have both Kaplan and uworld and Kaplan makes me so frustrated. Can you send me the study guide please [email protected]
edited by on 2/8/2019

2/14/2019 4:34:53 AM
inpf679734 wrote:
Sent to everyone! I also have Marks Lecture and his 2 Books if you guys need that!

Congratulations!!! Life must be so sweet! Taking it soon. Can’t sleep or relax. Lol

Can you please send study guide [email protected]

2/16/2019 1:42:35 AM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

2/16/2019 1:49:27 AM
zeiu942240 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Hello.. congratulations for passing your NCLEX. I'm interested with the 30 page study guide , marks lecture and his 2 books, can you please send me? my email [email protected]. Thank you!

2/16/2019 10:44:13 AM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Congratulations on passing!!!!!! This is going to be my second time. I failed with 75 questions from the first time when I used Kaplan only, but now I got a UWorld. Can you please share with me Marks lecture? My email: [email protected]
edited by on 2/16/2019

2/16/2019 11:57:24 AM
can you please send me the study guide 30 pages? thanks. its [email protected] thanks

2/16/2019 7:22:53 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

2/16/2019 7:25:17 PM
Congrats, can you please send all. [email protected]. Thanks

2/17/2019 10:46:23 PM
Congratulations. Can you email me the 30-page study guide please?

Thank you.

[email protected]

2/17/2019 11:11:15 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

could you email me the 30page study guide? [email protected]. thank you so much

2/17/2019 11:33:04 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Congrats on passing! I will also be taking my NCLEX for the 3rd time pretty soon. Do you think you could email me the 30 page study guide that you used? Thank you so much! [email protected]

2/17/2019 11:59:00 PM
smiw765973 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Congratulations on passing!!!!!! This is going to be my second time. I failed with 75 questions from the first time when I used Kaplan only, but now I got a UWorld. Can you please share with me Marks lecture? My email: [email protected]
edited by on 2/16/2019

SENT! GOOD LUCK! You got this!

2/18/2019 12:02:17 AM
Sent to all! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

2/18/2019 7:17:18 PM
HI ! congratulations
Anyway you can send me the study guide? Thank you thank you
[email protected]

2/18/2019 7:43:29 PM
[quote=inpf679734]UWORLD WORKS!

Congratulations on passing!!! Thats so exciting :] I graduate in March and want to start studying now. Could I please get a copy of the 30 page study guide? My email is [email protected]
edited by zzpv991369 on 2/18/2019

2/23/2019 5:33:02 AM
riqv401998 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Congrats on passing! I will also be taking my NCLEX for the 3rd time pretty soon. Do you think you could email me the 30 page study guide that you used? Thank you so much! [email protected]

Congratulations! I am an international trained and preparing to write NCLEX RN soon. Please I will appreciate it you can send me the 30 page study guide and Mark's study materials to [email protected]. Thanks.

2/24/2019 3:42:59 PM
Hi,

Congratulation on passing!!!! I am so happy for you. I have my exam in 12 days and I am at 45% so far, but I stated to study last week. Mark's lectures helped my scores to move up. I am a little confused about a "good pop up" or "bad pop up". Can you please send me a screen shot or explain steps how to check it? My email [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

2/24/2019 9:02:13 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Congrats on passing the NCLEX!!! Could I get an emailed copy of the 30 page study guide you used?? I'm so nervous about taking this exam and could use all the help I could get! My email is [email protected]! Thanks!!

2/25/2019 9:52:22 AM
Hi! Congrats on passing the exam!! I’m about to take the exam as well this year but idk if i’m ready. I’m using Saunders q&a for now and planning to avail uworld next month. Is it okay if i ask a copy of the other reviewer u used? I honestly, still don’t feel confident in taking the exam that’s why i’m continuously delaying it.

My email is [email protected]

Many thanks and congrats USRN!

2/25/2019 7:18:52 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Congrats RN!

Can you please send me the Study guide [email protected]

Thank you!

2/25/2019 9:43:33 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK