Failed Twice. Pass on the 3rd try with 75!

2/25/2019 9:45:36 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

The first time I took the NCLEX, I got the full 265 questions. I used Kaplan because it was provided by the school. I did not like how Kaplan did the unexpected and expected for the priority questions.

The second time, I also got the full 265 questions again. I used Saunders this time. Saunders was amazing, but use it with something else because its just knowledge, not how to tackle NCLEX style questions.

The third time, I got the minimum 75 questions! I used UWORLD only! I got the Marks lecture, but never really listened to it. I looked over the 30 page study guide that was posted on another nursing site and it was helpful. UWORLD is amazing. The questions on NCLEX and UWORLD are very similiar. There were so many questions that I recognized from UWORLD.

I studied for 4 weeks. I studied about 5 hours a day, doing 75 questions a day and later upping it to 150 a day. I studied M-TH, leaving the weekends to hang out with friends. I did all the QBANKS and the 2 assessments. My first assessment, I got a 62, which was very likely to pass. My second assessment, I got a 54, which was just likely to pass. All my "tests" on the QBANKS were averaging in the 40-50s the first time I started. It slowly started going up and I was hitting above average or at least near average towards the end. I never re-did the questions I got wrong because I memorized the answers, so it wouldn't do me any good.

USE UWORLD! ITS AMAZING! IT WORKS! I wish I used it the first time to save me money.

Awesome job!!! Congratulation!
Could you please send me the study guide? [email protected]

2/27/2019 10:51:00 PM
[quote=inpf679734]UWORLD WORKS!

THATS SO GREAT TO HEAR!!!
I am going in for my second time in two weeks and I am SUPER nervous. I did Kaplan before and failed.

I have about 750 questions left in Uworld. I score between 55-65% (only once i got 76%) I did the first assessment and got high chance of passing but I really thought by now I would be scoring in the high 60%-70%. I'm wondering if maybe I should reschedule my test and try to study a little more... I will be taking the self assessment #2 next week.

Could you please send me the study guide you used, that would be super helpful, my email is [email protected]

thank you for your post! very encouraging!

2/28/2019 6:17:20 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
zlar494845 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

The first time I took the NCLEX, I got the full 265 questions. I used Kaplan because it was provided by the school. I did not like how Kaplan did the unexpected and expected for the priority questions.

The second time, I also got the full 265 questions again. I used Saunders this time. Saunders was amazing, but use it with something else because its just knowledge, not how to tackle NCLEX style questions.

The third time, I got the minimum 75 questions! I used UWORLD only! I got the Marks lecture, but never really listened to it. I looked over the 30 page study guide that was posted on another nursing site and it was helpful. UWORLD is amazing. The questions on NCLEX and UWORLD are very similiar. There were so many questions that I recognized from UWORLD.

I studied for 4 weeks. I studied about 5 hours a day, doing 75 questions a day and later upping it to 150 a day. I studied M-TH, leaving the weekends to hang out with friends. I did all the QBANKS and the 2 assessments. My first assessment, I got a 62, which was very likely to pass. My second assessment, I got a 54, which was just likely to pass. All my "tests" on the QBANKS were averaging in the 40-50s the first time I started. It slowly started going up and I was hitting above average or at least near average towards the end. I never re-did the questions I got wrong because I memorized the answers, so it wouldn't do me any good.

USE UWORLD! ITS AMAZING! IT WORKS! I wish I used it the first time to save me money.

could you email me the 30page study guide? [email protected]. thank you so much!!!

SENT!!! GOOD LUCKKK!

congratualtions Rn ,,,pls can u share it to me the 30 page study guide,,,my email add is [email protected],really appreciate if someone can share it to me too.

3/1/2019 12:03:38 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

CONGRATULATIONS RN! so encouraging to read, I am a repeat test taker too.
could you email me your study guide, my email is [email protected]

3/1/2019 4:34:36 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

3/1/2019 4:35:15 PM
dinu391265 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

congrats!! could you send me the link as well [email protected]

3/1/2019 6:21:23 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
Sent to you all! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! YOU GUYS GOT THIS! Big Grin

I will be taking the NCLEX for the second time on the 22nd. I feel like I was totally unprepared the first time. I have been studying Uworld hard and I plan to pick up the studying. Can you please send me the 30 page study guide?! [email protected] thanks.

3/2/2019 3:55:12 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
zlar494845 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

could you email me the 30page study guide? [email protected]. thank you so much!!!

SENT!!! GOOD LUCKKK!

Please send to me the study guide.Thank! [email protected]

5/28/2019 8:01:23 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Can you send me the study guide? I take it in a week! Getting anxious!! Thanks in advance(: [email protected]
edited by on 5/28/2019

5/29/2019 3:51:02 AM
[quote=pzap970169][quote=inpf679734]UWORLD WORKS!

USE UWORLD! ITS AMAZING! IT WORKS! I wish I used it the first time to save me money.[/quote]

Aloha from Hawaii!

Could you send me the study guide also?
[email protected]
Mahalo in advance!

5/29/2019 7:17:25 PM
congrats!! could you send me the study guide please [email protected]

thanks

inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

5/29/2019 8:33:58 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

5/29/2019 8:34:46 PM
dinu391265 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Can you please send me it as well? [email protected] Thank you!!11

6/5/2019 11:40:33 PM
Would you send me the 30 page study guide. I take my test in July and could use all the help I can get.
[email protected]
Thank you!!!

USE UWORLD! ITS AMAZING! IT WORKS! I wish I used it the first time to save me money.[/quote]

6/6/2019 12:57:36 AM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so so awesome!!!! Could you send me the study guide if you dont mind? My email is [email protected]

6/6/2019 12:35:19 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

6/6/2019 12:36:15 PM
dinu391265 wrote:
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

6/6/2019 12:37:08 PM
[quote=dinu391265][quote=inpf679734]UWORLD WORKS!

Thats amazing!! congratulations!
Could you please send me the study guide? [email protected] if you have a chance

6/8/2019 10:44:24 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Thank you for sharing such an awesome story. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that but glad you stuck with it! Do you still have that 35 page study guide? I would love to get my hands on it! Good job!!!! Thanks in advance
[email protected]

6/10/2019 7:26:25 PM
That is awesome!!! Could you please send me the study guide. I would really appreciate it
[email protected]

inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

6/10/2019 9:25:02 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

6/10/2019 11:27:43 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

6/10/2019 11:39:34 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Congratulations on passing!!!!
If you have time, could you please send me the 30 page study guide if you still have it? I'm having a little trouble organizing my study plan. My email is: [email protected]

6/11/2019 6:45:10 PM
inpf679734 wrote:
UWORLD WORKS!

Congratulation. l'm applying for the nclex, Could you please send me you study guide. my email [email protected]. Thank you.

6/13/2019 11:30:31 PM
Can you please email me the 30 page study sheet? Thanks in advance
[email protected]

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK