Study group

6/12/2024 12:04:50 AM
Hey all! I'm looking for three other people to do problems with. We can either assign problem sets and meet up later to go over it, or just make a group and drop individual problems in the chat we're each struggling with. I'm game for whatever. Leave a comment if you're interested. Thanks for reading!

6/25/2024 7:28:11 PM
Hey! I'm interested in going over problems together, let me know if you get something going.

6/25/2024 9:34:06 PM
osxa746559 wrote:
Hey! I'm interested in going over problems together, let me know if you get something going.

Sounds good! If you're okay with discord, here's a link where we can schedule the meet ups. You're the first person to reply. So I'll see if we can get one or two more before we set up the first meeting.

7/2/2024 11:04:25 PM
I am also interested in forming a study group!

7/3/2024 2:29:23 PM
zyvq944804 wrote:
Hey all! I'm looking for three other people to do problems with. We can either assign problem sets and meet up later to go over it, or just make a group and drop individual problems in the chat we're each struggling with. I'm game for whatever. Leave a comment if you're interested. Thanks for reading!

I'm interested!

7/10/2024 7:12:39 PM
kdsg245003 wrote:
I am also interested in forming a study group!

Messaged you!

7/10/2024 7:13:07 PM
jeqb253844 wrote:
zyvq944804 wrote:

I'm interested!

Messaged you!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK