Exam Simulator

10/9/2019 8:54:13 PM
Where is the exam simulator like Roger CPA Review had before i upgraded to this "Uworld"?

10/15/2019 8:36:34 PM
Did you get an answer to your question? I am also looking for the exam simulator and cannot find it. Has it been taken away with this new UWorld along with other useful tools that have disappeared?

10/19/2019 5:30:20 PM
I was wondering the same thing! I upgraded to the new platform a couple of weeks before FAR and really wanted the exam simulator. I emailed about it and here is the response I received:

Thank you for contacting Roger CPA UWorld!

All questions can be practiced in the Qbank. You are welcome to build quizlets to simulate a full length exam if you wish, however there is no pre-canned practice exam.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to e-mail [email protected]

10/19/2019 6:22:48 PM
I also noticed this problem. I could not find the exam simulator anymore. Maybe this upgrade no longer has it.

12/31/2019 12:57:32 PM
DiGo276781 wrote:
I also noticed this problem. I could not find the exam simulator anymore. Maybe this upgrade no longer has it.

It sucks not to have the practice exam mode anymore. I have to use the AICPA practice exam instead. But it's not a full length exam though.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK