Practice Exam

10/24/2019 7:28:33 AM
What happened to the practice exams? Are they not available with the new update? All they have a what used to be the interactive practice questions.

Please advise

10/24/2019 11:29:52 AM
MiEl251541 wrote:
What happened to the practice exams? Are they not available with the new update? All they have a what used to be the interactive practice questions.

Please advise

Hello, please reach out to us at [email protected] for assistance.

Sincerely,
UWorld Customer Care Team

10/25/2019 10:32:41 AM
I emailed customer service and a mock exam is no longer available and they do not have a date for when they will implement a mock exam in future developments. The work around is to create your own using the test bank. I am beyond disappointed that the mock exam feature was removed.

10/30/2019 10:33:39 PM
Thank you for asking this question and following up with customer service's repy. I thought I was losing my mind when I couldn't find the practice exams. I can't believe they would just take something major like that away. This is beyond frustrating.

I hope your studies go well.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK