Homework Help Center

10/29/2019 5:01:03 PM
What happened to it?????? The study hub is not even remotley the same???? does anyone know to ask questions????

10/30/2019 10:35:01 AM
BrBe32735 wrote:
What happened to it?????? The study hub is not even remotley the same???? does anyone know to ask questions????

Hello, please reach out to us at [email protected] for assistance.

Sincerely,
UWorld Customer Care Team

10/31/2019 12:01:20 PM
I have been searching a phrase from the question to find discussions. The question IDs don't seem to work and I am not sure how to post your own question.

I am very disappointed in the update.

10/31/2019 3:54:52 PM
I agree, this is unreal...Roger has to change this.....

11/1/2019 8:49:46 AM
Hello, please reach out to us at [email protected] for assistance...............umm....this does not help....U world is not helpful at all.....i think Roger needs to go back to legacy format, U world is useless at this point for CPA.......MCAT, SAT has nothing to do with CPA. this is bizarre.

11/4/2019 12:28:12 PM
What the heck?? They should have warned us that the Homework Help Center would be gone with the update, otherwise I would NOT have done that! The questions and answers in the Study Hub are from like 2015, which is really unhelpful in REG with all the new changes!

11/4/2019 2:36:21 PM
Yes indeed, i agree.

11/5/2019 1:48:34 PM
I agree, HomeWork Help center was BIG BIG support for me. Its not the same anymore. I still can't get used to Study Hub. Sad Sad Sad!!!

11/5/2019 1:49:22 PM
I agree, HomeWork Help center was BIG BIG support for me. Its not the same anymore. I still can't get used to Study Hub. Sad Sad Sad!!!

9/15/2023 9:30:36 AM
Not so long ago I was given a task to write a fairly large written work and my friend advised me to do this https://writersperhour.com/buy-research-proposal . Does anyone have any experience with them? I am curious to know about their ability to increase the clarity and coherence of my writing. I hope someone can answer this question for me!

2/18/2024 10:41:25 AM
I often find it difficult to complete homework assignments. I really like online learning. It gives me more opportunities to learn something new. In general, I like to learn a lot. And thanks to such platforms https://www.academicghostwriter.org/ it is even more interesting to learn. Besides, it is a good help in writing academic assignments.
edited by on 2/18/2024

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK