CS tutor/coach- FREE CS Assessment

5/20/2019 6:44:26 PM
Not feeling confident that you'll pass? Not really sure what you're doing wrong? Failed before? Feeling confused? Running out of time? Not sure which plan to go with or where to get guidance?

I can help you.

I have tutored and coached students from all over the world for the past 2 years and helped them get to PASS/HIGH PERFORMANCE with confidence. I offer a FREE 15 min online ASSESSMENT to see if you need my services.

I only want to take the students who truly need my help so if you're at passing level or close, I'll tell you honestly if you don't need my services and give you a few tips/advice to take with you! I don't want to waste your time or mine if you don't need it!

I started coaching to help as many students as I can who are struggling with CS principles, DDx, communication, empathy, time management, effective history taking, closing, patient note, physical exams and confidence. Together we will make a study plan and target your key weak areas.

I offer very affordable coaching and keep my prices low so I can help as many students that need it. You don't need to take those expensive programs to pass this exam, you only need SPECIFIC GUIDANCE for YOUR weak areas.

This exam is important and no one wants to fail, so let's do it right this time!

Good luck and as I always tell my students : Half of this exam is CONFIDENCE! Believe in yourself !

email me if interested : [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept