Should I take my NCLEX?!?!?

5/13/2024 6:23:28 PM
So, I took the Next-gen nclex back in november and failed at 150 questions total. I had used Archer that time and only studied for about 2 weeks and felt confident enough to go ahead and test. This was also a month after I graduated so I felt fine taking it. Once I was testing, my mind would go blank and I just couldn't think at all. I studied for about 2 months after the first attempt and was really going through some depression since a lot of my classmates had passed. I i retook it back in january and failed it again after studying every single day without missing a day or content. So, after that I switched over to Uworld to see if maybe I was missing anything that I didn't know. I've been consistent on Uworld for about 3 months now and my test is next week ( don't worry i'm on anti anxiety too now). But on Uworld my score for question performance is at 50 and my percentile rank is at a 42. On my Qbank questions, it varies from like 42-85 for my scores and I'm not sure if my score is at a good point to go and take my Nclex again.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK