PASSED MY NCLEX IN 85 QUESTIONS

7/1/2024 7:49:31 PM
I bought U world about 2 months before my NCLEX date. I wanted to follow the study plan that they provide, but I found myself skipping a lot of days. I started by watching all the lectures and taking notes, but stopped halfway through them. The 2 weeks leading up to my exam, I only did the practice tests daily - probably 15-20 every day. I finished all of them. And then I did 1 CAT test. THAT IS IT.

I passed my NCLEX in 85 questions in about an hour and a half. If I could do anything different, it would be to do as many CAT and self assessments as possible. Practicing these types of questions is the only thing that got me through this test! There was a LOT of content on the test that I did not recognize, and even doing all the lecture reviews I still would not have known it. It's more about practicing how to answer these questions!!!! The NCLEX was set up EXACTLY like a UWorld CAT test and it recognizing this format was comforting. 100000% recommend Uworld, but using it in a way that works for you!

8/16/2024 12:20:00 PM
I got an 82 on my first self assessment. Haven’t taken the second one yet. And I keep getting in the 70s on CATs. But I honestly don’t do as well on the practice questions. Do you think I’ll be ok to take it next Thursday?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK