female sp needed

4/20/2012 3:14:46 PM
hi, I am an IMG from India. Presently in texas preparing for step 3. Im looking for a dedicated female study partner as im planning to give my exam in 3 months and hv jus started preparation. plz mail me ur skype id

4/21/2012 7:27:00 AM
abha28401818 wrote:
hi, I am an IMG from India. Presently in texas preparing for step 3. Im looking for a dedicated female study partner as im planning to give my exam in 3 months and hv jus started preparation. plz mail me ur skype id

im interested in studying with you .my skype id is komus2u. im an img from india too

thanks

k

4/23/2012 2:00:03 PM
abha28401818 wrote:

i am also interested in studying with you my skype id csprepindc if interested anybody please contact me as well

4/24/2012 8:43:46 AM
hi i am female img from pakistan and looking for female study partners only (no male please). i'm also taking step 3 by july. my skype id is sheema.imran1

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK