WHICH IS BETTER,ARCHER OR PREMIER REVIEW FOR STE3

5/7/2012 11:44:12 PM
CAN ANY ONE WILL ANSWER BETWEEN ARCHER AND PREMIER REVIEW, WHICH ONE IS BETTER.PLS GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK COS I AM FULLY CONFUSED WHICH ONE TO GO FOR. MY EXAM IS SOON. THANKS. GOOD LUCK.

5/8/2012 2:58:19 PM
Archer I think, they are very huge. The lecture package is great , have not laid my hands on CCS yet. No clue which one to take in Archer CCS : rapid prep or intense prep ??

5/8/2012 7:03:29 PM
Thanks for your view. i heard like premier review has 70 hrs video and archer only 36 hrs. thats bothering me cos how much can be covered in 36 hrs. I am not arguing. i was confused which one to go for. have you any one tried to compared these two resources. pls post your reply. good luck

5/10/2012 9:48:20 PM
hello smiles, a friend of mine has audios of premier, tried one lecture but they are immature and childish sounding. I had a difficult time to even listen to premier review for one hour. It has a lot of quantity that sounds like reading a book aloud but no quality or important specific details. There should be no need for 70 hours if it has no focus on exam.

The two lectures that I have heard from Archer as of now, have utmost quality aptly covering what is exactly needed for exam.
Added to this, the popular opinion all over the internet and Google points Archer as hot favorite for Step 3. Let me know any other suggestions.
edited by crispa on 5/10/2012

5/15/2012 11:49:46 PM
Hey, thanks for your comment. It makes sense. But i heard like ARCHER's Internal med is really good and rest of subject not up to the mark. Is that true? Can you any one give me your view on this? If its the case, whats best alternative? Good luck!!

5/20/2012 7:46:04 PM
yes, Archer internal medicine, ethics, psychiatry, gynecology , preventive medicine are all very good. The only thing is Pediatrics is suboptimal but topics that he covered in peds are excellent. I asked archer why they have not covered some topics in peds and surgery, they said those topics are low yield given the distribution and relative importance of each subject on the exam. So looks like they are placing emphasis on most highyield for exam

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK