SP for Archers Lectures at Fairfax, VA

6/1/2012 12:42:41 AM
Hey guys,

I want to get Archers Lectures 36hrs for 245$, but i want to split the cost with some one.

We can meet up if you live close by and view the lectures together.

Let me know if interested.

Thanks!

6/9/2012 3:45:32 PM
Hey guys,

No one from Fairfax,VA preparing for Step3 and wanting to split Archer theory video lectures?

6/10/2012 3:52:21 PM
hey, are those videos totally necessary? i was planing to skip that and do only uw and mtb3..

6/10/2012 4:00:04 PM
Hey Niraj,

Archers videos for Step3 are getting popular and I have heard pretty good reviews,so wanted to give it a shot.

It gives a revision of all the subjects in a concise manner and it seems to help with decision making on the questions which are apparently harder on the exam.

The only down side I would say is the cost (245$) so wanted to split it with someone or else i think its totally worth it!

6/10/2012 4:04:29 PM
I think, they are on pay per view basis and if we share, we'll have access to only half of the videos as it expires after 36 hours. Do you know if they are like actual videos or they show powerpoint slides. If its the latter, then i already have those.
And are you already done with UW or you'll do it after Archers.? When is your exam?

6/10/2012 4:15:03 PM
They have videos where Dr. Red explains the powerpoint slides. I have heard that having the slides alone doesn't help much, maybe im wrong.

Pay per view is another option where you view the videos of the subjects you want to see. Archers review 36hrs gives you 50hrs review time for all subjects which is what i was talking about.

But you have to either share sceens which im not too sure would be perfect or meet up and view the videos together.

No I havent started with UW yet. Wanted to do Archers first but if i dont find anyone looks like im gonna have to start with UW. Have you already started with UW? Havent takes a date yet but want to be done with it have the results by the time the mtach season starts.
Whats your situation?

drnirajmavani wrote:
I think, they are on pay per view basis and if we share, we'll have access to only half of the videos as it expires after 36 hours. Do you know if they are like actual videos or they show powerpoint slides. If its the latter, then i already have those.
And are you already done with UW or you'll do it after Archers.? When is your exam?

6/10/2012 4:44:35 PM
I am in the same boat. Will first start UW, if I score miserably, then probably would think of paying 250 bucks for Archers videos, otherwise just MTB3 and UW. Also its difficult to fit in a short period of time.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK