passed step 3!! thank god

6/6/2012 10:37:03 AM
Hey,results came out today!!! Had taken the exam on 20,21 feb!!! thank god i passed...
Message for all you test takers- dont take step 3 lightly..please please practise the ccs cases like crazy and make your own short cuts and use your common sense while treating the patients....just think what you would do if such a situation arises and you gotta handle the patient!!!! i studied from kaplan books for step 2 ck and uworld of course!!!!
best of luck!!

6/6/2012 4:03:20 PM
Hi, Congrats on your success.,
I was all the time tensed that i need to do Archers and also need atleast 1 day gap between the 2 days exam !! to pass.
You have proved it. No Archers & no gap between the exam.
So what you studied is only Kaplan CK lecture notes and UW , ryt ?
Congrats once again.

6/6/2012 7:53:19 PM
Hey,its all in your mind....just get your claws into one set of study material and eat them up!! put your full faith and confidence into them...i did not do anything other then uworld and kaplan ck books..
And i dont think a gap in betw would make that much a difference....i mean if you can get it fine,or else just pray to god,give your 100% and go take the exam....
Thanku btw. good luck.

6/6/2012 10:03:07 PM
hey, congrats on your win. just one quick question is should i buy the uworld ccs alone or with the qbank. i recently took my step 2 ck so would the qbank help me alot?

6/7/2012 1:33:46 PM
No,dont push it pal....you gotta do uworld step 3 and the ccs properly!!!!
good luck!

6/9/2012 5:13:23 PM
Hi,congrats! I have taken it in March and havent passed it. Is UW MCQs, CCS and master the boards good? I am currently in residency and am short of time. Thanks

6/9/2012 9:05:25 PM
asak72452295 wrote:
Hi,congrats! I have taken it in March and havent passed it. Is UW MCQs, CCS and master the boards good? I am currently in residency and am short of time. Thanks

hey,you need to have a solid basic knowledge of step 2 stuff.. !! I am not sure if doing only step 3 uw questions is good enough!!! I did not read MTB so i dont know. sorry. . master the ccs cases,ull have higher chances of acing the exam! sorry about not passing..Good luck with everything.

6/14/2012 12:44:48 AM
Congratulations on passing Step 3! I'm using MTB and Uworld for my preparation. I have a couple of questions:

1. Were the real exam MCQ's of similar difficulty to Uworld?
2. Are the Uworld CCS practice cases sufficient for preparation?

Your help is deeply appreciated.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK