HOOOOOraaay/CK 251/85

6/6/2012 12:48:24 PM
Finally done with with step II, my advice to all examinees: don't waste time on reading, most of the questions were common sense, The most important part is trying to relax during the exam and choose the most logical answer.
The most difficult part was the research statistics and interpretation of data from them charts, these questions are very similar to step I, besides they are too long yet they reduce the block questions to 42 instead of 44 per block when including such questions.
Read each question carefuly and quickly at the same time because clinical vignettes are long and take break after each block 5 minutes (my recommendation).
I read three books (FA, MTB and boards and wards).

Good luck to all.

6/30/2012 12:07:28 PM
Congrats to you. This is one of the most uplifting posts I've read on this forum. I'm about 2 weeks away from my CK, and whenever I visit this website, I leave more discouraged.
I wondered if there were cheering news. With this, I will put in more energy into my reading and get ready for the big day. Thanks and congrats again.

6/30/2012 7:55:06 PM
Excellent score.
Many congrats 2 u
what was ur step1 score? and can u plz share ur CK exam experience with us? What was ur score in NBMEs and USWSA?
thanx

7/3/2012 8:35:43 AM
Congratulations! YOu said the questions are too long...do you say that they resemble the questions at UW? Thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK