step2 ck 213..very depressed..i am an img

7/11/2012 11:06:59 AM
is this a below average score???kindly suggest..
i am doing ms gen surgery in india..
my step 1 score 230.
so now i am in confusion whether to take cs or not..
i feel i am out of competition and waste to spend money for next exams..
friends kindly give your opinion

7/12/2012 1:19:45 AM
That is a good score. Please go ahead and take CS and CK after studying well for them. General Surgery in the US is competitive if you want to practice here, but you will do just fine. CS is a doable exam. Go through 1st aid for CS twice with a partner and practice typing upthe note in 10 minutes.

Goodluck!

7/12/2012 11:57:52 AM
hi dude.. you have very good score in step 1 so you carry on with the next step as step 1 score carries more the chance of competitive residency.
i gave my exam in Chennai on 21 June me too very anxious. my step 1 score is 224/82. i am working as cardiac anesthesiologist in india.hope for residency in anesthesia or some fellowship. kindly give suggestion

7/16/2012 8:12:01 AM
thanks for your comments dear friends

7/19/2012 4:10:13 AM
My 1st step score is 220..is it below average?is there any chance i can get residency with this score..i am an IMG..pls reply..if there is no chance i don wanna waste money for other exams..

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK