step 1 score of 199, with CS passed chances?

7/20/2012 3:52:32 PM
hi every one my step 1 score is 199/81 i am 2009 graduate and IMG and i have passed CS ist attempt took CK a couple of days back.
what are my chances?
can some one guide me please?

7/20/2012 7:52:24 PM
Salams Dr jamal, don't worry leave it to ALLAH Tala. If your meant to match you will iA. No one on here can tell you either you will or not. There are many variables that either get you in or keep you out. My advice is to get on the wards as an observer and demonstrate interest in medicine. You have to get good lor's etc. That can trump have a higher step 1. Steps are quanitative measures etc, get fabulous letter and apply early. Get your token and move ahead with you application.

Ramadhan Mubarak

7/25/2012 4:46:00 PM
wasalam Dr Lubna
Ramazan Mubarak to you as well.
Thank you very much for very encouraging reply.
really appreciate it.
I have started preparing my application and waiting for my CK results.
Please do remember me in your prayers.

Good luck to you.
Thanks

Jamal

8/1/2012 9:27:56 AM
Just got step 2 result it's 222.
Need sincere advise, 199 step 1 and 222 step 2 with CS pass first attempt. I am an IMG and 2009 grad
Should I quit or???
I think I am not capable for US TRAINING 

8/1/2012 4:59:59 PM
i'm sorry..why do u think you aren't capable of us training? ur score are not great but ok..do u have a GC? any USCE?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK