exam in dec

8/12/2012 11:34:21 AM
i need a study partner to pace myself... im going to be starting tomorrow.. im an img and im done with step 1... pls lemme know if any1 is interested.. a sharing of plans on how to go bout things would also be very welcome as i ave yet to start and it looks daunting (:

8/15/2012 9:41:05 PM
kinam wrote:
i need a study partner to pace myself... im going to be starting tomorrow.. im an img and im done with step 1... pls lemme know if any1 is interested.. a sharing of plans on how to go bout things would also be very welcome as i ave yet to start and it looks daunting (:

u male?

8/25/2012 2:39:15 PM
kinam wrote:

Hi, i'm also looking for sp for ck, if interested plz email me at [email protected]. thnx!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK