Passed!:) Glory to GOD!!!

8/22/2012 10:32:00 AM
Hi everyone. I want to thanks all the staff of UWorld for all the resources available for us to prepare. I finally passed step 2 ck and with this finally got ECFMG certified.

For all of you preparing for Step 2 CK I want to share a little big of my experience. It took me longer to post because I was kind of dissapointed with the scores 218 for a hard work invested, I was expecting more!! When I took the test I found myself very good I had time enough to answered all the questions including the ads, but eventhough the format of questions were kind different from the qbank. I prepared with MB, First Aid, and the Q bank, did NBME 4, USMLE Self Assesment 1. In the NBME I two months before scored in three digits 211 and Self Assesment three weeks before 233 in three digits.

My suggestion is to review calmly trying to consolidate the knowledge as much as possible. Seriously I don't know exactly what I did wrong for not be able to score more. I wish you best luck and always believe in yourself!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK