Step 2 CK Study Partner Needed

10/9/2012 3:57:53 PM
I'm looking for a dedicated study partner to review UW, MTB 2/3 and perhaps First Aid with. I would like someone who is determined and prefer to get down to business and treat the allotted time as a business transaction and not a hang out study session, meaning, I would rather keep my personal life to myself and not chit chat and eventually waste time that isn't there to begin with. Time is something that I do not take for granted.

Someone without an accent would be more suited as I don't understand accents that well. I would like someone that doesn't mind compromising when it comes to what should be reviewed and so forth.

My schedule isn't the most flexible because of other responsibilities, but I am hoping to work with someone that has a mindset of a person who is committed to their studying.

If you would like to talk briefly about a prospective plan, please add me on skype. My skype ID is: getoveritusmle

I plan to take my test shortly and I cannot stress how important this is to me and I would prefer someone who is focused.

Thank you for your time.
edited by getoverit on 10/9/2012

10/10/2012 5:14:34 PM
hey i think i might be the person to skype with u.. my name on skype is zanderpr1629

have CK comeing up and ready for business
email is [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK