u.world subscription

12/31/2012 1:36:04 AM
i paid for c.k q bank yesterday...i didnt recieve any email by now for activation.can any one guide me plz for how long i have to wait?my friend told me it gets activated immediately.really worried

12/31/2012 4:48:40 AM
saadiaejaz wrote:
i paid for c.k q bank yesterday...i didnt recieve any email by now for activation.can any one guide me plz for how long i have to wait?my friend told me it gets activated immediately.really worried

I would send a message to the UW directly via email in contact us, trust me they will respond promptly if you send the message at office hours .

12/31/2012 5:05:28 AM
tarok wrote:
saadiaejaz wrote:

I would send a message to the UW directly via email in contact us, trust me they will respond promptly if you send the message at office hours .

thanks...waiting for the 10am...i hope it was because of sunday and i will get subscribed shortly..otherwise will contact themi agree

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK